Vortex Hunting Pics

P

Prism

After a fall of hard use and abuse (so far). I am VERY impressed with the durability of my Vortex 10x42 Vipers and angled Nomad Spotting Scope. Not too mention the overall optical performance and ease of use.

I've used all Swarovski product in the past, and never once felt that I was missing something during this past hunting season with Vortex.

I've spent hours and hours in the field with others carrying a variety of other binos and spotting scopes-including the big three European brands. In a nut shell, for the money Vortex is the best buy out there in my opinion.

This is a bull from the first elk hunt of the year.
2007Antelope015.jpg

Here's my Wyoming "swamp donkey." The Vipers and Nomad took a beating on this hunt and cleaned up good as new.
2007Wyoming097.jpg

This is the most recent pic-from last night. A buddy took this great buck. He's still packing his SLCs, we've compared them to the Vipers on numerous occasions.
2007Deer107.jpg

Here's my dad's first '07 buck. We're hoping to put another one on the ground next week.
2007Deer077.jpg

Here's my first '07 buck. He kind of decieved me as he's got small ears-I thought he was wider than he is....:)
2007Deer030.jpg

This bull was from the third elk hunt of the year. This hunt was one of the neatest of my life as my dad's buddy took this bull (his first ever elk).
ValsElk026.jpg

The year started off right with this speed goat on Sept. 1. He's my first archery antelope. I beat the Vipers up a bunch on this hunt as it was DUSTY and we did a lot of belly crawling.
2007Antelope036.jpg

Just a few pics from this years major "Field Testing!" Hope to have a few more to share soon.

There's no subsitute for in the field use.

What a rap sheet! I bet your dad was tickled with that buck. Great animals. And thanks for the travel log on the Vortex. I'm right the with ya, for the price, can't be beat!

This just sold me on buying a Vortex spotting scope. This could easily be a fantastic ad for the company. Congrats all on of your success!

-Dave

I purchased a pair of 8x42 Razors this past summer. I took them out to Wyoming last month on my muley/goat hunt. They perfomed very well under some tough conditions. I did a lot of crawling, and the wind kepy dust, dirt & grit blowing on me and my equipment constantly the whole trip. The Vortex Razors stood up to the abuse. While I was crawling around, I lost the cover piece that covers the Tripod Adapter screw. When I got home I called Vortex, and they sent me a new cover no charge. So I would also have to say that there customer service is good as well.

"Easy now, keep the croshairs right behind his shoulder & squeeze the trigger"

I have a pair of swaro 15x56's. I love them. I am looking to upgrade my cheapo spotter to a top end spotter next. I have heard alot of good lately about Vortex. I want THE BEST clarity and light gathering. Is the Vortex truly equal to Swaro products or is it just comparible because of the $ difference?

I made the switch to Vortex Binoculars and Spotting Scopes this year also... used to have the Swarovski 10X42 SLCs. My wife and I currently own 2 pairs of 10X42 Razors, a Skyline ED a Nomad and a couple of tripods that I love. Here are a few of my success pics from 2007 so far. I have really enjoyed the Vortex products.

My neighbors bull.

MonroeBull.jpg

My wife's antelope.

IMG_2836.jpg

IMG_2832.jpg

My neighbors buck.

IMG_2845.jpg

My 2007 Deer.

Colorado_07_009_Medium2.jpg

Colorado_07_010_Medium2.jpg

www.VIPoptics.com

"When You Deserve The Very Best"

Well, I guess I better join in boys. I have been using the 10x42 Vipers and the Nomad spotting scope all summer and fall. They have stood up to the abuse and I am very impressed with them...especially the Vipers! I don't think you can afford not to use high quality optics when chasing Monster Muleys, but Vortex optics are high quality and actually affordable...go figure. Here is a picture of my Utah general season public land muley I shot while using Vortex products.

2007RifleUtah019-4.jpg

This has got to be one of the coolest trophy pics I have seen on here. Beautiful family. What makes this pic is your son! How cute is he?! He looks so proud! Looks like he is well on his way to becoming the best hunting partner you could ever have. Congrats on you and your families success.

473649c8142f2c7f.jpg

4678aec03a21ae00.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom