VORTEX BINOS

I have the Diamondback's and love them. Clear and crisp in low light, light weight and no eye cup issues. I do not wear my mild corrective eye glasses when I hunt and the bino's still bring everything into focus unlike some of my other optics. For the money they are great as far as I am concerned.

lk

I am a dealer and I use Vortex exclusively. Up until this year, I have carried Viper HD 10x42's and been very happy with them. I haven't ever seen a big enough difference to move up to the Razors... Until this year. I opened a set up at one of the shows and made the mistake of looking through them... I had to upgrade. The clarity difference is noticeable. As well as the light gathering. I had a set out at 10:30 the other night counting leaves on a tree a block and a half away. That was pretty impressive.
If you would like to see a set outdoors, come to the Bowcast and the Bird this weekend... Vortex will have a viewing area. I will be there, stop by and say hi...

CSO

It's all about the good times...

MonsterMuleysLogo.png

CSO is spot on with the Razor HD's. They are a really impressive glass. I upgraded as well right after the Western Hunt Expo. I also think that you wouldn't be disappointed if you went with the Vipers. Vortex has done some great improvements to the glass and chasis design over the past couple of years so what was really good is now fantastic.

It's always an adventure!!!

I just bought a pair of the vipers, 10x42, only used them for a little bit but wow! They seem great. I had a older pair of Leopold green ring 10x42, wow!! What a difference I also bought a pair do diamondback 10x42 for my wife and they seem great. Cant wait to use them some more they see great to me for the price.

I was looking today and was ready to drop the 600 on the leupold mckinleys and the guy had me take a look at the vipers which I was then dead set on buying until I made the mistake of taking a peek through the razors, UNBELIEVABLE! They are really way out of my price range but I'm going to figure it out because I'd be unhappy with anything else.

i just bought the viper HDs 10x42. they were a substantial upgrade from what i had. they do awesome in low light situations, and light weight too. i really liked the locking diopter on the right eyepiece, i tend to move mine a lot while hiking. they are definitely not a $1200.00 pair of binos but for the money and what i can afford i am very pleased with them.

"Shoot Straight"

All the above mentioned reviews about the razors are spot on! I have a pair and they are great glass. I ended up getting a great deal on some swaro EL's, so the razors are going up for sale. The EL's have a slight advantage over the razors, but not much. Anyone would be happy owning the razor for sure!

If the EL's are 100/100, then I would rate the razor a 96/100. Not bad for a bino that is half the price

}}-SLIVER-->

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom