Vortex Bino's

N

no_catch

What are you thoughts on the Vortex binoculars. Looking for a good pair of binos without having to dish out lots of cash. Just had a pair of swaro's recently stolen!

I really like my Vortex Razors. They are really good. I have heard terrific things regarding the Viper series as well. Depending on the dough you will spend, the Diamondbacks represent a really good bino at the "low" end money wise.

Sorry to hear about your Swaros man....that SUCKS!

Good luck with the new purchase. There are a lot of good binos out there. You should also consider Minox (especially Doug's deal on the BD BR series right now.), Promaster Elite, and the Cabelas Euros. All really good glass with the BD BR series from Minox being a step down but a terrific buy with Doug right now. Razors and Euros are very similar, with some saying they like the Razor better and some saying they like the Euro better. I have the 10x42 Razor and my friend has the Euro 10x42. They are both really good. I like the compactness of the Euro better, but I like the eyecups of the razor better. View is very similar to my eyes.

Firehawk

Both the Cabelas Euro and Vortex Razors are excellent glass for the money.

Sorry to hear about for Swaro's

THE LORD IS MY ROCK
Colorado, U.S.A
NRA LIFE MEMBER

Sorry to hear bout your swarows also,
Vortex are a good product.

Have you checked with your Homeowners
insurance about the stolen pair, sometimes
they will cover stuff like that, minus the
deductable.

I am a Swaro owner, and Vortex is definitely going to put the bite on the big three...

LAST EDITED ON Mar-21-09 AT 03:23PM (MST)[p]a couple of years ago I think I tried just about every binoc out there that was less than 1k staying in the higher end from each manufacturer. Minox, Vortex, leupold, nikon, bushnell, etc. My eyes settled on the Pentax ED's and for me it was a pretty clear choice.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom