Vortex angled Skyline Spotter

K

kylek

I'm looking at getting the vortex angled Skyline spotting scope. I've looked around on the net, and the cheapest I can find them is $429. Does anyone know if I can get a better deal anywhere, or know of someone that has a used one for sale?

Have you checked with Doug at Cameraland? I bought mine from him last year. He gets a lot of show samples that are brand new with full warranty. His service is nearly impossible to beat!

Bought Swaros from Doug and he gave me the 15X56 tri-pod adapter and the same spotting scope you're looking at for $200.00 and free shipping. Guess he made enough on the Swaros to throw the others in cheap but he'll get my business again.

When you get that spotter, give yourself time to get used to the angled design. Read enough negative about angled scopes I almost got the straight. You'll get used to finding game in the angled quick and when you do, the angled is easier to use in my opinion.

I bought mine at the local mom-n-pops shop in Ogden. $319 plus tax! Keep looking around you can get a much better price the +400.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom