Vortex 15 x 63

S

Snapshot

I am seriously thinking of purchasing the vortex 15 x 63 hawk owl and was wondering if anybody owns a pair and would share their opinion on them. Thanks!

These binos are not yet available from Vortex, if you send them an e-mail, they will put you on a list to shoot you an e-mail when they become available. Scott

Thanks for the update. That explains why all the dealers I checked did not have any in stock! I will get on the list and hope maybe by August.
My 12 x 50 Docters are are 12 years old and are in need of service. I have not had much luck with customer service for Docter here in the usa and I am afraid to try and send them in or what it would cost if they could fix them. I am getting some parralax differences and they will just not focus properly. So I am looking for a good pair of poor mans Swarovski type binos and have been hearing good things about vortex.

I found out from Voretx that they are redesigning this particular optic and it will not be available until 2008.

I was wondering why they weren't available to look at on the Vortex website. Well, I just hope that the new design has lots of improvements over the original design. Scott

If the 15 x 63 are not available then how come when I got to binoculars.com they have them for sale on there website. Does any body know anything about this.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom