Visa, AmEx, Mastercard

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
So now another blow to Americans- since the Govt can't legally track smaller purchases such as guns and ammo they are having the lending companies do it for them. Every time the Govt uses another spy tool many people say "well I have nothing to hide". Ok, eventually you will regret that.

You all need to look at the big picture. Eventually they will go to a digital dollar. To fight inflation, control the situation, make you comply, they will do the same as they did in the 30’s with gold. You will be lucky to get $0.30 on the dollar. That way everything can be tracked and they will get everything they feel they deserve. Barter will be your only undocumented source.

So true, the goal is to control all us sheep. Barter will be our only choice to if we want to keep the government nose out of things!

Eventually we will go to a digital dollar? Look around men…..it’s here.

I still think your cell phone is far more dangerous than your credit card.

should start hearing about declined purchases here pretty soon. if gun shops are smart they will start putting cash machines in there stores. they can make a little money that way and supply a service to there customers.

No, you just have the gun stores sell a piece of candy and you get the gun for free. Of course the candy will be the same price as the gun. No mo tracking.
Then they will change the rules again. If you aren't on the right you might think about changing parties for sure. Maybe we need to pay Dominion more than the left did, lol.

Cash advance with a credit card, buy the gun. Problem solved.
Wohoo! A RR post I agree with (y)

As I said down in the swamp, if you can’t figure out how to buy a gun because all you have is a credit card, you probably shouldn’t have one.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom