Virtual Barber Shop...

Wiszard

Long Time Member
If you have kids or grandkids, put on the headphones and listen to this.....technology has come a long way.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Now, go get your grandkid and tell him/her to put on virtual barber shop. Technology these days is nuts.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

I put my headphones on....now what?

Me too. I'm now waiting for further clarifying instructions. :)

Link???????

I only have the headphones that came with my Sony Walkman. I'm leaving in the morning to go get my grandson who lives 450 miles away. This better be worth it.

Wow, you guys. I'll put it this way....my son told me to listen to it and even though I knew it was "virtual", I still looked around like "it" was happening around me.

450 miles? Ask his parents to meet you half way....that might be worth the minute and a half of listening.

Maybe try putting Bluetooth headphones on...then googling "virtual barber shop". That may work. (Bluetooth is when your headphones connect to your device without needing any wires. Yes, they can do that now, eel.)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom