VIP Optics/Vortex Scope Cover

T

tattertot

A couple of days ago I made a post asking about a neoprene scope cover for a Vortex Nomad. Cowslayer..aka..Chris with VIP Optics answered the call. I promptly ordered the cover from Chris on Tuesday night. He shipped it out the very next day.(free shipping) On Wednesday I got the tracking info to track the package. On Thursday morning I checked where it was and found it was in New Orleans. This is a problem since Chris shipped it from SLC UT and I live in Richfield UT. I emailed Chris That morning to ask him to track it on his end. He responded almost immediately and said he also showed in was in Louisiana. Within an hour he had sent me a new one via UPS Overnight so I could received it the next day and reimbursed me enough money to ship him back the one that was in New Orleans when it finally arrives.

Chris and VIP Optics went far above standard customer service to make sure I was happy and received my cover in a timely manner. Not only did they offer free shipping, but were willing to spend additional money to overnight me a new one and give me money to ship them back the other one. Past experience with other retailers and online orders tell me that a lot of companies would have told me they didn't guarantee how fast it would get there and to wait for the original shipment to arrive.

I want to say thanks to Chris and VIP Optics for the outstanding product and service they offer. If anyone is in the market for new optics or accessories please give these guys a shot. You won't be disappointed.

As a side note the cover is perfect. Just what I needed. Not big and bulky. End caps slip on and off fast. Completely protects the scope. I'll be getting one for my Skyline before the hunts begin.

6854dscn0545.jpg

215dscn0546.jpg

3205dscn0547.jpg

I agree, have dealt with Chris numerous times and will return for future purchases.
Great service and products.

nrueh

Way to go VIP Optics. Good to see a good comment for someone who goes the extra mile. I will definitely be purchasing one from them for my Vortex in near the future.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom