Vino

Pinot Noir most of the time. I finished making 2 cases of Chilean Malbec a few months ago and it'll be fit to drink by Christmas!

md2020

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Franzia!! In college we would carry the bag around and asked the girls if they wanted to hit the sack. I have some fond memories with Franzia involved:)

Thunderbird...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

>Red wine. It's good for your
>heart and has anti cancer
>stuff in it. In moderation
>of course.
>
>Eel

Thank you, Doc Eel! I'm gonna live to be a hundred. :) Besides, it goes great with wild critters burned on the grill.

I did not know this was the wine and cheese crowd! You pu$$ies be sure to hold your pinkie out when you swill that wine.

RELH

>I did not know this was
>the wine and cheese crowd!
>You pu$$ies be sure to
>hold your pinkie out when
>you swill that wine.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> RELH

+1!!

~Z~

>I did not know this was
>the wine and cheese crowd!
>You pu$$ies be sure to
>hold your pinkie out when
>you swill that wine.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> RELH

Who the hell are you to judge us? We learned how to drink wine from Feleno. He is the high roller that only drinks wine that has been crushed by fat girls in a vat!!!Whats next RELH? you going to judge us by which state Governors tag we buy?? :) LOL

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom