Vigilantes

They need Wyatt Earp for Sheriff. It can't be as bad as people make it out to be or the Feds would be asked to help. I don't know much about Humboldt county though .

'Smoke Humboldt Home Grown'

I spent part of a summer up there, 1981, I think, (Eureka) doing some construction work. Local guys knew I wasn't partaking in it, so they warned me not to run/hike/ whatever in certain areas. I won't go back. Unless Eel needs a fishing bodyguard.

edNVBL5.jpg

?Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. "

I was also warned back into late 1970's to not Hunt Bear in that area because as Bear Hunters, we often ran to catch the Dogs and Pot Growers hung large Fish Hooks to catch a Humans eyes.

Decades of fear to so many. :-(

Jagerdad

And on Public grounds which is really sick. They should have formed lots of vigilantes and erased some growers. On US soil and a gigantic drug war vault of cash but they don't get in there and kick some ass .

A couple months ago a guy checked himself in at the medical center with a gun shot wound. He said it was a road rage incident out that way but he didn't get a very good look at the shooter. That was the end of it. Yawn.

There's only one public road to Adlerpoint. For decades, any time someone saw a LEO on the road, the phone pipeline went active and everybody in Alderpoint had a warning well before the law got there. Nobody would cooperate with law enforcement, for any reason. As a result, law enforcement pays little attention to those folks out there. They have more important business to attend to. Like J-walkers for instance. Everybody knows it's just turds killing turds.

20 years ago I drove to Alderpoint to go steelhead fishing. Eel River runs through Alderpoint. I walked up river and someone up on the hill started shooting into the water in front of me. I took that as my sign. I always promised myself I would go back there in the hot summer and burn the mountain down but I haven't yet. Yet.

Eel, I have a spare gallon of kerosene that you are welcome to borrow. Here we call it a "twofer". Bury one criminal and send the second criminal to prison for killing the first dirtbag.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom