Vigil

Long Time Member
Anyone going to the candlelight vigil for Whitney Houston?
9847424252_2635429928309_1332294942_1972209_1711621423_n.jpg

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

That's horrible, but I laughed. I don't get why everyone mourns over the celebs who kill themselves by OD. They did it to themselves!

I caught the tail end of a story on the radio yesterday morning. They were taking about how she burned through a 100 million dollar deal in less than a decade and was basically broke.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Why are you guys so cold hearted? I'm waiting on pins and needles for the coroners report to find out how she drowned in her bathtub!

wow, i havent laughed that hard in a long time. i am about sick of hearing about her on the news. they can have a 10 second clip on how 100 kids died on a school bus and the next story is about whitney for 30 minutes.....

>LMAO that is wrong and
>funny and wrong all at
>the same time

LMAO! +2

What?no one is gonna mention anything about Michael Jackson?? No mention of a trend here?? I was tired of seeing that all over the news when it happened also.

No matter what you think of Whitney the woman had one heck of a voice. And what I fondly remember of Whitney, well? the B!cth help an old girlfriend of mine out once and she used one of her songs to dump me! Ha ha ha LMAO?wasn?t funny at the time!

GBA

I heard there will be big lines at Whitney's funeral.

Whats the difference between Whitney and Amy Winehouse ? If you get a move on, Whitney is still warm.

Nintendo to release a new game based on the lives of Whitney and Amy Winehouse. It's called Wiihab.

8087rip_whitney.jpg

The amount of time spent on these drug addicted arsewholes is appauling!
The real problem is the amount of time spent reporting on the true hero's, those who have given all in defense of our country.
Rest in Peace, all of those that have served in the Armed Forces and have perished without the thanks of an ungrateful nation.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom