Video: elk calf in a puddle

I

ID_Paul

Someone emailed this to me, and then I found it on YouTube. What kid doesn't love a puddle?

That video made my day. I am not sure why but it makes me sit back and laugh. I guess I am still a little kid a hart.

It's because of this topic and all the newsworthy things about hunting, all the neat pics, neat postings, comments, threads, etc.that have me hooked on this site...I check it out almost daily now...great stuff!

This year while bowhunting elk in Colorado I got to video and watch a spike elk doing the same thing for about 15 minutes. I took a number of still photos over an extended period of time and then thought I better video some of it so I got a small video at the tail end.

I don't know how to post video, but that spike put on quite a show for us (I was with a friend sitting in a ground blind near a wallow). He did many of the same things this little calf did. At times you would have though he was shadow boxing.

Anyway this video reminded me of the great show that spike put on for us that day in Septemeber.

Nature is truly awesome. Get out and enjoy it.

Have a good one. BB

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom