Very Very SAD.

Jagerdad

Very Active Member
Sacramento Police Officer Tara O'Sullivan, age 26.
End of Watch 6-19-2019. "We'll Take it from Here".

Audio

Neighborhood on edge as standoff continues in north Sacramento

Early, Basic Data:
Sacramento Police give Media information

The Full Story
https://www.abc10.com/

Jagerdad :-( My Prayers sent. This Hurts.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-20-19 AT 06:06PM (MST)[p]yes....very sad. Is there a more dangerous call for LEO's than domestic violence??

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

There is more to that story then the liberal press is not telling.
Incident occurred in a lower income area of Sacramento and the suspect is a Hispanic with several prior arrests for assault and battery on a spouse and on a minor.
Fox news showed a video that was taken by a neighbor and in that video you can hear several black persons yelling threats to the officers and harassing the officers as they were staging a crime scene trying to locate and pin down the suspect in a home on the block.

One black woman yelled to the cops that they were only brave because they had a gun and yelled for the officer to take off his gun and she would "whoop" his ass. Also yells about they only had to fear the cops instead of the suspect.

Even the local Sacramento news station is failing to air that video to keep from showing those blacks in a bad light. Sometimes I feel the cops should pull patrolling areas like that and not respond to calls and let the animals fend for themselves. Now I will get off my rant.

RELH

Dear Mr. REHL, I DEEPLY Understand how you feel that way. I spent Decades in Black Ghetto's and somehow, maybe via Jesus, I was many things at many contentious and instantaneous seconds. Fraction of seconds. I had Partners say we should have the Air Force Fire Bomb the entire Area/City.

I don't understand WHY, but the Sheriff insisted I become a Peer-Support Counselor to all Sworn Staff. I never needed such a title because endless Street Staff knew, I was a safe guy to talk with.

Stress on Patrolling an inner City and the verbal attacks were as if THEY had Machine Guns shooting sentences. Maybe that is/was it. I knew my Pen has more power than any spoken word. I simply never have understood why I never stressed out to the or any level, even in the locker room, wherein I had anger.

Maybe it is all based on being ALLOWED to have the Individual Honor to Represent The Sheriff's Dept. A Privilege that is allowed Minute by minute, 365 days a year.
--------
Perception may be, Reality...? More Likely might be, I am simply D.U.M.B. from Birth. If I was not DUMB, then why hasn't Uncle Hugging Homer brought me his Honda Trail 90 as a free gift..?

REHL... Did you hear a screaming Farmer in the audio Tapes..? Maybe a Screaming Fisherman all out of Matches...? Just donuts Know.

REHL, I hope MY SON goes to the Funeral and meets YOUR SON. Let's work on getting closer while we can.

Jagerdad

And I Quote:

"Uncle Hugging Homer"

LMAO!:D

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

My Deep Regret of my words shown Under this dotted line:

---------------------
All wrong within this zone ABOVE by me trying to be slightly MM'y funny.
--------------------

I Mentally Toil with how any Partner could allow a fellow partner to lay anywhere if hurt. Yes, I understand I am writing statements that can be judged. However, I have held in my arms a fallen Deputy while smashing the bad guys neck heavy, hard, deep into gravel/cement crushing into his face. All went well after extreme love and physical force. Everything was never spoken of by the Deputy (Pride) and I never felt anything more than the shift was over and all ended up, as... The next Day is a new start. (Yesterday was Yesterday). Please, no judgement's necessary.

Homer, all Lives Matter. I deeply thank you for your above words.

End of Watch, June 19, 2019 for a young 26 yr old Officer... Lord how I wish I could have been there. God works in mysterious ways. I was NOT Meant; To Be There.

Jagerdad

Very sad indeed. My prayers go out to her family and friends.
This is happening way to often and way too close to home.

hwy

And lest we forget, this new amped up anti cop hatred and rhetoric displayed by anti cop useful idiots was bought and paid for by the grand architect Hussein Obama. He peddled this for eight years as a community propagandist and chief to divide and conquer and it set all this in motion. In 20 years I've never seen the divide like it is now. That's what happens when he says justified cops acted stupidly while at the same time sending staff to the funerals of felon thugs.

Since his reign there are places where you don't stop cars alone because mobs will surround you. It wasn?t that way here before. I can't even begin to imagine working patrol in places like San Franfeces, Oakland, and others.

>There is more to that story
>then the liberal press is
>not telling.
> Incident occurred in
>a lower income area of
>Sacramento and the suspect is
>a Hispanic with several prior
>arrests for assault and battery
>on a spouse and on
>a minor.
> Fox news showed
>a video that was taken
>by a neighbor and in
>that video you can hear
>several black persons yelling threats
>to the officers and harassing
>the officers as they were
>staging a crime scene trying
>to locate and pin down
>the suspect in a home
>on the block.
>
> One black woman
>yelled to the cops that
>they were only brave because
>they had a gun and
>yelled for the officer to
>take off his gun and
>she would "whoop" his ass.
>Also yells about they only
>had to fear the cops
>instead of the suspect.
>
> Even the local
>Sacramento news station is failing
>to air that video to
>keep from showing those blacks
>in a bad light. Sometimes
>I feel the cops should
>pull patrolling areas like that
>and not respond to calls
>and let the animals fend
>for themselves. Now I will
>get off my rant.
>
>
>
>
>
>
> RELH
>

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Very sad indeed, and frustrating. I read there was a standoff after. I would have used grenades and flame throwers and been done with it.

Here is another little tidbit of information. While the female officer was down and her fellow officers could not rescue her for 45 minutes because the suspect was still shooting his rifle and she was in direct line of fire.
Over the police radio, a ranking officer advised the officers on the scene that they had "authorizing to use lethal force". That tells me that the Sacramento P.D. has put very strict limits on the officers when they can shoot back.

RELH

I thought the same thing.

Makes me wonder why give them a gun anyway?

That situation doesn't smell good.

?Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. "

Yes sad situation.
I do not know about other parts of the country but hear in Utah when you watch your local news they always report about the officers that shoot some guy for not listening and doing something stupid but they almost never report on the officer's that get shot.

RELH, I believe you are right. Once again California leads the nation in stupidity.

California Poised to Pass One of Nation?s Toughest Standards for Police to Shoot as Lawmakers Strike Historic Deal

Assembly Bill 392 ? inspired by the death last year of Stephon Clark, an unarmed man Sacramento police killed after mistaking the cell phone he was holding for a gun ? would give California a new and tougher legal standard to justify the use of deadly force by police.
It says police may only use deadly force when ?necessary in defense of human life? ? a steeper standard than prosecutors apply now, which says police can shoot when doing so is ?reasonable.? Supporters say the policy will save lives by putting new limits on police.

https://lostcoastoutpost.com/2019/may/24/california-poised-to-pass-one-of-nations-toughest/

This all because of the Black Guy that was shot several months ago. The Sac PD put the strict limits on the officers because of the outcry after that shooting. In my opinion it all boils down to the way kids are raised or not raised these days. I learned respect on my A$$ when I was growing up. We took guns and knives to school had guns in our trucks in the parking lot at HS we would go out after school and hunt or just go plink at cans and targets.
No one ever thought of killing anyone with them.

Sure glad I moved out of Calif in 87 in was starting to go to Shi# back then.

You're correct Homer, I also predict a shortage of police officers in the near future... and for good reason.

hwy

It has already reduced the amount of people applying for law enforcement work. Both my old dept. and my son's dept. have several vacancies that they have been unable to fill.

It is good that I retired when I did as I strongly believe in the old saying, " it is better to be tried by twelve, then carried by six".

RELH

+1000 That is a true saying.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

With all the crazy shooters and the groups of people causing them problems it is sad. My hat is off to the men in blue. I feel they are just as much an hero as a soldier. Sure there are some bad apples but that has always been how some people are.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom