Very sad accident.

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Jun-04-14 AT 04:06PM (MST)[p]So many long necks way too young.

8432img_20140603_191111_034.jpg

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Did anybody Stop & help with the Salvage?:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Hey Red!

Will you check the Trunk on the Charger for me?:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-04-14 AT 06:13PM (MST)[p]Did anybody bother to check if the driver was Okay? Not that it matters.

Edit: After you got the Charger loaded up, of course.

Eel

I seen a similar type of Accident one time!

There was Un-Limited Help moving the Goods off the Road!:D

Jokes on you Eel. It was Cali high point enroute to your area. Supply and demand is a ditch. Don't tell Crawford or Larro. They will do Harry Carry or start Weber County liquid gold.....a new mini series on discovery.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

At least it wasn't Coors Light....that would have been sinful.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-04-14 AT 10:56PM (MST)[p]
Is that considered open container? I took a picture while driving past today, but out of fear of the new cell phone laws I won't post incriminating evidence on myself.

Edit: I'm such a dipshit! :(

>LAST EDITED ON Jun-04-14
>AT 10:56?PM (MST)

>
>
>Is that considered open container?
>I took a picture while
>driving past today, but out
>of fear of the new
>cell phone laws I won't
>post incriminating evidence on myself.
>
>
>Edit: I'm such a dipshit! :(
>

You should have stopped and helped with the salvage operation. I knew that was you. Hell a blind man could recognize your truck.

8416chevrolet-c-k-pickup-1500-stepside-ebay-google-chrome-382014-13643-pm.jpeg

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

So?

boot has the Smallest Truck Bed ever built for Salvaging?:D

I heard PEDGB (People for the Ethical drinking of Good Beer) want to put up a sign to memorialize these fallen comrades. It would also raise awareness of the horrible lives that some of these beers live, from being manufactured in a cold plant, to being stored in bulk coolers with no room to move and finally being sold to individuals who don't know how to take care of them and end up abusing them.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

>At least it wasn't Coors Light....that
>would have been sinful.
>
>

I would of been grateful for that. I don't like the taste of piss

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom