Vernon Archery

C

Cutbow

Happened quicker than I thought it would so I was really excited to find out I'll be chasing bucks on the Vernon with my bow this year.

I live fairly close (Provo), so I plan on scouting a bunch before now and the hunt but I don't really know the unit. Obviously finding a monster would be great but I'm just excited to chase bucks with a LE tag. I think if I find a decent 4x4 or something unique I won't hesitate to go after him.

Anybody have any info they are willing to share? Honey holes welcome (just kidding...unless you want to). I've looked through previous posts here on MM and found some good info but I thought I'd throw it out there again. As I said, I plan on scouting pretty hard but any info I can get would be helpful and much appreciated.

Cutbow

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom