Vehicle Warranty??

ras1954

LAST EDITED ON Apr-23-09 AT 03:09PM (MST) by kilowatt (moderator)[p]How many of you guy's are getting calls from tele's about a Vehicle Warranty its really starting too piss me off...

I USE TO GET A FEW!!!

AND STILL DO!!!

WHEN THEY ASK ME IF IF I'D LIKE AN EXTENDED WARRANTY I SAY: WELL SURE!!!

FIRST I TELL THEM I'D LIKE AN EXTENDED WARRANTY ON MY OLD WORE OUT ####ED UP FORD WITH 578,000 MILES ON IT!!!

THAT USUALLY GETS THE FRICKEN ATTENTION!!!

THEN I TELL THEM MY OTHER VEHICLES RANGE FROM 117,000 MILES ON UP TO 180,00 MILES ON THEM & I'D LIKE TO EXTEND THEIR WARRANTIES ALSO!!!

THEN I SAY: THAT'S RIGHT,I DON'T HAVE A FRICKEN VEHICLE IN THE YARD WITH LESS THAN 100,000 MILES ON IT!!!

THE SAME OUTFIT USUALLY ONLY CALLS ONCE!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

I had the same one. Kept calling over and over. Always showed up as a private number on my cell phone. Finally I listen to it all the way through and it had an option to push a button and be removed from the list. I push the button case closed right? Negative, two days later same thing. This time I wait for an operator to pick up, let him do his whole song and dance and no he's ready to make his sale. I said good, now that I've sat her and WASTED YOUR TIME with no intent to buy anything from you, would you please take me off the call list and STOP WASTING MY TIME. I have not heard back from them yet. It is still eary to tell though, only been a couple days.

The irony of the whole thing was I don't own a car with a warranty.

498a6f395e505405.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom