VEHICLE PRICES ABOVE MSRP!!! JFP!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Remember When:

You Could Talk Dealers Down a Few Thousand Less Than The MSRP Window Sticker Price?

Try That Now!

Their Attitude is a BIG FU!

If You Don't Like it We'll Sell it to somebody else!

I Talked with a Guy here From The Basin a few Weeks ago & He Went To The Wasatch to Try & Find an Upper End Pick-Up!

He Came Back without a Truck!

Said Every Dealer was 7K-9K Above MRSP Window Sticker Price & None of Them Would Budge!

Local Dealer Told Me My Last Truck I Bought is Worth 6K More Than I Paid For it!

I Said:

Don't Tempt Me!

DON'T F'N TEMPT ME!

It'd Be The First F'N Time In My Life when I'd Actually MAKE Money on a Vehicle!

Or Would I?

With Uncle Joe's Inflation Rate I'd Still Be Losing My Ass!

We’ll all be losing our asses soon, as if we haven’t already lost enough. They printed so much cash there’s no ink or paper left. They got no tools left in their toolbox that can fix what’s coming. Quantitative easing they call it, sounds comforting, let’s go Brandon

After my truck got stolen and totaled I flew to Austin and bought me a new truck because I couldn’t find one around here. About 2 months a go a guy pulls up next to me at the gas station and offers me 8k more than I paid for it!
I had to turn him down because I couldn’t replace it even with that amount of money!!
Fkn crazy times

Women put him over the top.
519.jpg

There are very few new vehicles on the lots here. By very few I mean two or three. A lot with ten would be unusual. People are pre-buying, they sit down with the salesman and he shows them what he has coming in. They make the deal and put down a deposit. Sit back and wait for the new vehicle to arrive.

And yes, they are paying above sticker.

With a couple of new car buys in the last few months, I haven’t had to pay above sticker yet. Helps to know the dealership guys, which you will if you try to get your Ferd check engine light turned off.:rolleyes:

It Didn't Use To Be too Hard To Take care of that F'N CHECK ENGINE LIGHT!

They Rigged Most of the BS Related to that Light!

And what's The Average American gonna Do When that Light Comes On?

To The Dealer it Goes ASAP!

Who Knows How Much Money Dealers Have Made with that Light?

With a couple of new car buys in the last few months, I haven’t had to pay above sticker yet. Helps to know the dealership guys, which you will if you try to get your Ferd check engine light turned off.:rolleyes:

It Didn't Use To Be too Hard To Take care of that F'N CHECK ENGINE LIGHT!

They Rigged Most of the BS Related to that Light!

And what's The Average American gonna Do When that Light Comes On?

To The Dealer it Goes ASAP!

Who Knows How Much Money Dealers Have Made with that Light?
It’s the JFP’n!!!! DEF heater system. Requires exploratory surgery (n)

The downside- If Russia does start the war and invasion experts are predicting the fuel will go to $ 7 /gal. I will leave the Silverado at home and take the Kodiak tent with us in the Equinox. I dont have the money that them Utahns have.

Last edited:
Was looking for a "newer" work truck.

Let jr take the 02 chev, with 204k(6.0)

Found a 05' 2500 Duramax. 46k, actual miles. Garage queen.

Was sitting in the dealers finance office, credit check done, truck is mine with a signature.

$35,400.

I literally sat there and stared at the paper for 5 min.

That truck was $35k, new, in 05.(window sticker in glove box)

Finance guy nearly chit, when I shook his hand and walked.

I just couldn't pay more for a 17 year old truck, than it was new.

They wouldn't include an oil change with it. He told me we both know he'd sell it to the next guy.

Funny thing, he was right. My neighbor bought it.

Ended up with a 12' ram 1500 out of Canada.

55k miles.

Still over paid. $23k.

My 04 3500 Cummins(124k) is now a garage ornament.

It's my retirement account

I leased a 2020 Tundra and a 2020 Tacoma in May of 2020 for such a small payment that you'd likely call me a liar. Checked about a month ago and Caravan offered me $6000 over my buyout price for the Tundra and $5000 over for the Tacoma. Ya, you could make money on a Toyota.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom