vegetables

justr_86

Long Time Member
Do your kids eat their veggies? I just got in big trouble for taking a piece of broccoli from Weston, he loves his veggies!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Kids eat any & everything when they're young!

When they get older they get Finicky & want JUNK Food!:D

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

My 3 year old daughter would rather eat green beans and peas than mcdonalds french fries. I like it, but I really doubt it will last.

You're doing something right justr.

Mine eat them like they are candy! Unfortunatly for them, ol' Dad does a lot of the cooking. Tonight was pork roast, mashed potatoes, and broccoli with cheese sauce. My son finished the broccoli off MY plate, lol.

STTM-That would explain a lot of things around here.

He cleans up his veggies first. There were a few pretty good fights between him and Kole who got the last piece of broccoli, carrot, pea or whatever we were eating.

Him and his cousin Belle have started robbing their grandmas candy bowl and go in the coat closed and eat the candy and go throw the wrapper in the trash. They're sneaky about it too, hard to catch them doing it....

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Justr, being sneaky is kind of like thier job. When the grand kids visit we find candy wrappers in some pretty strange place's. Sure love them to death though.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom