Vegas snow

Cass

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Dec-30-03 AT 02:56AM (MST)[p]Just got home finally. The Entire town of vegas is covered in a blanket of 2" of snow! It's INSANE! I have never seen it like this. It's been snowing for about 2 1/2 hours now. Truck is completely covered!

-Cass

Dude No Way.....What is going on. What is this world coming too? Don't forget to put your Chevy Luv into 4X4.

Good luck! :7

It's crazy! I woke up at 7 the next mornin and it had snowed nearly half a foot! It hasn't snowed like this this in 10 years!

-Cass

It snows in Sin City? I don't even want to know what you do for living if you live there. With a fairytale imagination like yours I can only imagine.

ITS OK CASS MAYBE JANET WILL GO SKINNY DIPPING WITH YOU AND MAYBE SHELL EVEN TAKE SOME CLOTHES OFF. TELL MRS. RENO NOT TO BE TOO NAUGHTY.

I WORK OUT IN RED ROCK HAVE SEEN LOTS OF SNOW ON THE MTNS. LATELY HOPE TO GET OUT SOON AND LOOK FOR SHEDS. HOW IS LV WORKING OUT FOR YOU ? NOT A BAD PLACE GOOD FOR WORK.HAD TO MOVE HERE WORK FROM RENO

I need to know when it is to see if I can get the time off of work or even if I already have the days off.

-Cass

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom