Vegas Shows

G

gaetz

Taking the whole family to Vegas in a couple of weeks and would like to take them to a Cirque du Soleil (KA to be specific because I've seen it before) show. Does anyone have any good suggestions for discount tickets? Also, any other shows that may be cool for the kids?

Thanks in advance,

TRH

LAST EDITED ON Mar-30-11 AT 06:19PM (MST)[p]I saw KA too and it was pretty awesome. If you can stomach the agony for a couple of hours, you could go on one of those stupid timeshare tours where they give you free tickets to a show. My wife and I did it and ended up seeing a topless show at the Stratosphere for free but I think they give out other stuff too. Take the kids to the Excalibur to see the dinner show, they'll like it and you can get discounted tickets if you're staying at Excalibur. Other than that, I think it's pretty tough to get cheap tickets unless you're a high roller.

P.S. DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT waste your money on the Chris Angel show Believe. It sucks horribly bad!

Piper, how's your period?

Zigga, don't forget the knee pads!

440Sixpack wants to measure your boners!

I hated the blue man group, so did my wife. We got the tickets free, but if we had paid I would have been pissed!

Well if the kids are still young and breast feeding, "bite" at the stratosphere is an awesome vampire topless venue. Lol

If you stay at the Excalibur beware of early Sunday morning lady who likes to walk the hall totally NUDE and sporting a Brazilian total body make over, diffinately a WAKE UP CALL.
But some room clients don't take to it and call Security.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Ditto on what Caforker says about the Chris Angel show. We ended up leaving before it was over, it sucks bad. I can't beleive they pay that idiot for that crappy show he does.

No estas en mexico ahora, entonces escoja tu basura
chancho sucio.

Saw David Copperfield last month -- awesome show, and we have been to most of the big ones. There is a place east of MGM that sells discount tickets the day of the shows. Big marquee in front that advertises what is available and the prices. Its worth the wait.

Dinner show at the Excalibur fer sherr.We have seen that show in Chicago, and Toronto as well, the kids love it and don't get tired of it either. The New York New York is across the street.
Just walk around with your kids through some of the different hotels is a big thing too. Ceasars Palace, when the statues start moving, Treasure Island when the fireball erupts, the Billagio and the water cannon show , lots to see there,,,

Kilo my friend... approximate times & what floor? You see... it's only 2 1/2hrs from my prison.

"early Sunday morning lady"

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

LAST EDITED ON Mar-31-11 AT 10:15PM (MST)[p]SLICK....we were on the 8th floor and it was about 8am on a Sunday....but that was 9 years ago this month.
And about 3-4 years ago I am sure it was the same gal who was stopped by the local COPS and on film in the COPS Series on Sat. night TV. She and her friend were driving a Convertible and got pulled over and both were wearing micro Bikinis

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom