VEGAS BABY!

Roy

LAST EDITED ON Mar-05-11 AT 07:22PM (MST)[p]Anybody catch the Nationwide race today? Poor Keselowski - he only had 3/4 of a mile left! Still got third even after slamming the wall. Good finish for Danica - whatever you feel about her as a racer doesn't matter - when she competes it is good for NASCAR.

Got me revved up for tomorrow!

GO SMOKE!!!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

The race was a good one, I thought Kyle wrecked out, Martin won. I think tomorrows race will be dominated by Rousch.

Yeah it is always good to see Martin sneak one in. Sly old fox! Kyle blew a tire and then hit the wall but didn't stop. He just burned it out to the finish and got there before Danica.

UTROY

Ill let you all know how it turns out. Im track side and lovin fremont street. Holly balls there is hot women all over
O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

Pull them Cinches up tight & let's go Racing boys!

No Puke Plates!

Gonna take some Skill to win this Race!

You might have your foot in the Fan but you're gonna have to lift at times!

START YOUR ENGINES!

And get your Favorite Drink out!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!

Sponsered by Discont Tire Keselowski. Good advertisement when Keselowski blows a tire on the last lap. Wonder what kind of tire that was?

Rutnbuck

LAST EDITED ON Mar-06-11 AT 04:38PM (MST)[p]Carl Edwards won a wrench? WAAAAHHHHOOOOO!!!!

Eel

Rutnbuck, Keselowski should have gone to Sears.

That was yesterday Rut!:D

Honestly, i tried to watch the race. For me, unless it looks like Earnhardt is going to do well, it did there for awhile, i get way bored with it.

Joey

Stewart screwed the pooch today! Out-smoked himself! Too bad - but he gave Edwards the win. Oh well, the world always needs another backflip.

UTROY

That was one boring ass race. I fell asleep the last 43 laps of the race in the stands.

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

Being out in front only counts for a few things until the last Lap!

If SMOKE woulda took 2,then Carl woulda took 4 with the same results at the end!

SMOKE runs strong at Vegas but Bawling after the Race?

I was there and it was kinda boring.
Was there a pass for the lead besides restarts?

Best part was seeing Kyle hit the wall Saturday and burn up Sunday.

You couldn't have asked for better weather. Great weekend to get away.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom