Varmints Q

M

manny15

I bought a prmos Power Dog call, seems to be not loud enough to me, anyone call varmints..?...Thankx

I call yotes around central Oregon. I never have used an E caller but I looked at the primos but I never knew how the sound would be. when I think about it though I have heard a couple of the cheaper E callers and they have all sounded quite and not very clear. On the other hand the fox pro sounds great just a little to much for my budget.
right now I use a mixed bag of primos hand calls and have good luck with all of them.

i used to use the hand call also, way back, but lazy now and wanna chill, even use a decoy now....?......

Yeah I can see the advantages of all that. I wish I had an e caller so I could just sit there and watch them come in I think I would see a lot more because most of the time Iam all by myslef and I bet they hang up a few 100 yards as they see my hands moving and run off.
I have a decoy and have not had a chance to use it yet though. It is the wirling woodpecker or something like that. the wing spins causing attention. should be interesting. Ill try it out in a week.

manny were planning a varmit hunt this spring over in Joseph on our families ranch. As soon as the alfalfa is about 2-3 inches high we are gonna head over. We will buy all the ammo, for the ranch leasor wants as many killed as possible. Last year we shot over 6K rounds of .17 and 22mag between the 3 of us over 3 days! We film alot of it to watch it in slow motion. its quite cool to watch them "diggers" explode on film!!!

you should come with us! message me and we can talk about it later...

muleyman

Back
Top Bottom