vandalism

justr_86

Long Time Member
I thought I have been out of high school for 6 years now... In my driveway my truck got a key run down the bedside, hard enough its to the metal... I can't think of anyone I have pissed off, but if I find out who.......

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Sorry to hear that justr!

You sure it ain't just some new Pin-Striping from the hunts?

Guess We've got a local JACKASS Huh?

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

Just RAZZIN Ya on that justr!

Where was your Truck at when it happened?

I'll keep my ears open & spread the word!

I hope somebody gets to Braggin & We catch em!

That just sucks. I had my truck broke in this week. Stole my tool box out of the cab. And my new Binos. In my drive way 4 feet from the house. That is three times in two years. Lost 2 tool boxes. Binos and a chop saw one day stopped for lunch went in to grab some grub. Came out Chop saw was gone.

Rutnbuck

When I was 19 I had a new Toyota. 6 months later it was spray painted. Lucky for me the paint was still wet and I was able to get that chit off. I know the feeling...

At my high school when it was time to go home there was a bunch of wanna-be-thugs that key each car they past in the parking lot. The funny thing was that the people would get the car key'd and then they would park in the same place everyday and it would happen again. I always parked clear in the back corner, they called it cowboy corner and I don't think one truck was key'd out there.

Kenny, all you need to do is come take your rig for a spin up at the cabin this spring and you won't even notice the scratch anymore...all the oakbrush will cover it right up!! :)

~Z~

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom