Valentines day

feddoc

Long Time Member
fJX5CL3.jpg

?Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. "

So, you suggest giving our wives, or "partner" in elks case, attention?? I guess the payoff is well worth it. :)

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

>So, you suggest giving our wives,
>or "partner" in elks case,
>attention?? I guess the payoff
>is well worth it. :)
>
>
>Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good
>health for granted because it
>can be gone in a
>heartbeat. Please go back and
>read the last line. This
>time really understand what it
>says.

Not too much attention Wisz. It could backfire 9 months from then.

I play for free, eel. The brake lines have already been purged. :)

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

>I play for free, eel. The
>brake lines have already been
>purged. :)
>
>
>Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good
>health for granted because it
>can be gone in a
>heartbeat. Please go back and
>read the last line. This
>time really understand what it
>says.

Well then, carry on! :D

My dad?s mistake worked out well for me though. I was born on November 11 which is Veterans Day. So I am always out hunting bucks in the rut somewhere at that time celebrating my birthday and the holiday week

A nice dinner and go see the movie called The Upside with Bryan Cranston, Kevin Hart and Nicole Kidman. Very entertaining fresh movie.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom