UWC Paintball & Fundraiser, June 25th

M

Milton

Join the United Wildlife Cooperative in the first annual paintball festival.
JUNE 25TH, 2011 - 10am - 4pm

The UWC PAINT FESTIVAL. Located on a PRIVATE course in Bountiful,
this is the perfect spot to hunt your family and friends!
Lots of great door prizes as well as a BIG RAFFLE, Items include: Backpacks, hunting gear, DVDs and a Remington 700 .270! Just to name a few!
Sponsors are adding prizes daily! So don't miss out!
Bring everyone and come and have a great time, support the United Wildlife Cooperative and WIN!!!
***For more details and to enter, go to: www.unitedwildlifecooperative.org

HERE IS MY PLUG for the EVENT.

I was invited to see the course on Wed. I didn't really understand what I was going to see when I was invited. All I could see was scrub oak trees on the hills above North Salt Lake.

I figured I was going to see boundary markers and nothing more...

WAS I ever wrong.

I have only enjoyed playing paintball outdoor in natural environment and this delivers.

The Scrub Oak trees are more of a canopy. The trees are about 20-30 feet high with clearance underneath with grass other natural landscape. The best part is the man made features scattered all over the place giving you some military or tactical looking stuctures. About 10-15 all ove the place. Professionally built and sound carpentary with camo painting and most are two story. They loaded with window that have heavy duty screens so you and actually sit and watch the game in action. Your not off the course, your in it while your waiting for your turn. Cool!

The hill side is sloped giving a good variety of elevation. I was impressed and couldn't believe what I saw. You have to see this for yourself.

I would guess the entry fee alone to a private course like this would be pricey. Way higher than the entire cost of the event.

I hope to see more photos of the course posted here by those that have photos of the place. I didn't know this course existed. Good part is... there is actually three courses. One called Normandy.... (France) Imagine the setting of Normandy and that is what your get... wide open with a huge rush attack with built in fortressess.

Again, proceeds are going to a good cause to support United Wildlife Cooperative. You can't beat that if your planning a fun event for yourself and family.

All the equipment will be provided if needed.

See ya there.

Midnight

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom