Ute Tribe Cow Buff Hunt

Coyote_chaser

I am interested in this hunt, is a pretty hard hunt? Is it like shooting a moo cow? I wanna go old school bow or muzz, think it would be a good challenge. Just dont wanna go if they just stand there.

After last year they wont let you use any weapon but a rifle.. Co-worker went archery last year and had a blast. When he bought another tag he was told it is rifle only now.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Well, you can run at them screaming and yelling and that will get them to move, a little. Might put a little excitement in it for you.

HOOK 'EM!

>Well, you can run at them
>screaming and yelling and that
>will get them to move,
>a little. Might put a
>little excitement in it for
>you.
>
>HOOK 'EM!

LMAO
horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

I like them to stand still next to the paved road. The uphill side of the road perfered so I don't have to carry them up to the road.

No it is not a challege, meat harvest shoot is what it amounts too. Remember there were many millions of bison in this country and it only took about 20 years to wipe almost all of them out with single shot rifles.

Now if you want to put some good tasting meat in the freezer, a cow hunt will do it and the price is very good.

RELH

Definately not a challenge for a cow bison hunt out there. I did it this last January. You get a lot of meat from a hunt yes, no fences but if you want a challenge ask if you can just use a knife then success would be around 25%...
Great hunt to bring and elderly father, grand father or young kid on though to give them an experience of what they used to do or getting the kids involved...

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom