Utards at their best!

HorseCreek

Very Active Member
This is what happens when you decide to make your own road. I hope the a$$hat broke something, or better yet I hope Bessy tunes his truck! At least they will be without thir truck for a few days.

4296image.jpg

Traditional >>>------->

I wish that was me hooked to his Front End!

He'd be down at the GM Garage Buying some New Accessories!:D

Looks like He's got about a 1/2 Acre tore up from what I can see?

One more Notch in Mother Earth!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

>
>I wish that was me hooked
>to his Front End!
>
>He'd be down at the GM
>Garage Buying some New Accessories!:D
>
>
>Looks like He's got about a
>1/2 Acre tore up from
>what I can see?
>
>One more Notch in Mother Earth!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red
>Hot Barrel & My Dead
>Cold Hands I Shall go
>down Fighting for American Pride
>& Rights!
>I Know I'm Out Numbered by
>Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll
>Throw Their Hands in the
>air & I know I
>can't Lick the U.S. Military
>by Myself when they Turn
>on us but I'll make
>
>you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a
>Situation where I Hope to
>Hell All Americans become True
>Americans once again & Stand
>up for their Rights!

Hold the brake, build the boost to say 15-20 and let her rip with a foot or two of slack in the chain!
Maybe I'll run back up tonight and offer some help. :)

Traditional >>>------->

1 or 2 foot of Slack?

Try 15 or 20 feet!:D

You didn't offer to pull him out?:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Maybe that's where Rug has been this whole time!

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Quite a few years ago some Tards from Logan were up the canyon stuck on a road that had been closed for the season. They got caught by the FS and were told they couldn't drive it out if they got unstuck and couldn't bring a tow truck up there or they would write the towtruck a ticket and impound his rig. They had to hire a muleteam for a pretty penny to come up and pull them back to the road. HA!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom