Utard.

T

TAGATTRACTER

All right. Which one of you owns this ?

4904camper1.jpg

6160camper2.jpg

5256camper3.jpg

I was kind enough to scribble out the plate number as to not embarAss the owner. Fess up.

All right. Which one of you owns this ?

4904camper1.jpg

6160camper2.jpg

5256camper3.jpg

I was kind enough to scribble out the plate number as to not embarAss the owner. Fess up.

Unless there is a bunch of trailer behind those duel axles, it sure wasn't designed very well. Love the 4x4 block between the trailer hitch and bottom of the tailgate!

Joey

Unless there is a bunch of trailer behind those duel axles, it sure wasn't designed very well. Love the 4x4 block between the trailer hitch and bottom of the tailgate!

Joey

WHAT's wrong ? I have had this setup for 5 years . What you don't see is that I have a 383 stroker in the S10 , and I upgraded the brakes to 16" . It pulls just fine going over Parleys , but coming down is still a little scary . I'm thinking about even bigger brakes .

Also that picture doesn't show the back of my trailer where I'm pullin tandem with a 16 foot boat . I also fabricated a residential swamp cooler off the back of the trailer . Some bailin wire and duct tape and I'm dancing .

WHAT's wrong ? I have had this setup for 5 years . What you don't see is that I have a 383 stroker in the S10 , and I upgraded the brakes to 16" . It pulls just fine going over Parleys , but coming down is still a little scary . I'm thinking about even bigger brakes .

Also that picture doesn't show the back of my trailer where I'm pullin tandem with a 16 foot boat . I also fabricated a residential swamp cooler off the back of the trailer . Some bailin wire and duct tape and I'm dancing .

Of course I'm kidding . I'm a Ford man through and through . I have the same setup I pull with my Ford Escape . LOL

Of course I'm kidding . I'm a Ford man through and through . I have the same setup I pull with my Ford Escape . LOL

Here all this time, I thought that was "Be Bop's Love Mobile" / "Tune Up Wagon".......

"What's good for me, ain't necessarily good for the weak minded"

Here all this time, I thought that was "Be Bop's Love Mobile" / "Tune Up Wagon".......

"What's good for me, ain't necessarily good for the weak minded"

You missed the bumper sticker that reads..."My other ride has a 17" saddle"

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

You missed the bumper sticker that reads..."My other ride has a 17" saddle"

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Pretty sure that's Piper, Zigga and 440's LoveShack/Obama campaign bus.

Bill

Look out Forkie, FTW is watching us!

Pretty sure that's Piper, Zigga and 440's LoveShack/Obama campaign bus.

Bill

Look out Forkie, FTW is watching us!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom