Utard question

eelgrass

Long Time Member
I'm going to be driving through Utard in a couple weeks on my way to Wyoming.

I was wondering if anyone here knew of a good town buck that I could swing by and snipe on my way through? 180+

I don't have a license, so maybe a PM would be best. There could be a small finders fee. You can have the meat. I just want the antlers and cape.

Thanks in advance!

Eel

Nobody goes there anymore. It's too crowded.

Do you own any property in Utah? Do you want to own property? I think that makes you a resident.

feddoc, the only property I own in Utah would be the trucker bombs I threw out the window on my last trip.

Eel

Eel, you can forget that 180 speed goat. Bess has probably poached all the big ones within 100 miles of his place. If he hasn't, he is still in the process of scouting them.

RELH

You taking 80?
For a short detour north and a $10 gate fee I would suggest taking a quick island hunt. Should be good with all the outfitters distracted on other hunts till the rut.

Hey RELH!

You don't Think I had you build me that Knife just to look at do you?

At least if I leave the knife at the Crime Scene they'll know it's yours!:D

I've got a Nice City Buck Spotted Eel!

Gonna take a Sliencer & Some Luck to pull it off though!

But Hey!

You get the Buck back to KALI You can talk/Tell a Tall Story!

They've Raised the Speed Limits even more Eel!

How TARDS Calculate Speed Limits:

(Posted Speed Limit!) X 1.5 or 2,sometimes X 3 if they notice 1911's Charger sittin at the Donut Shop!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Bess I will pay you ten bucks not to leave that knife at the crime,"gutpile", scene. You are right about 1911 spending plenty of time at the donut shop.

Red told me that he takes his radar gun and clocks speeders on the road in front of the shop. So far the only speeders he has clocked are other Utah chippies in a hurry to get to the donut shop for their hot out of the oven special.

RELH

RELH, LOL!

Thanks for the ideas everyone! The Island might work for a Muley or Pronghorn!:)

trophymuley, thanks for the PM. I'll stay away from that buck. I promise!:)

Eel

>
>trophymuley, thanks for the PM. I'll
>stay away from that buck.
>I promise!:)
>
>Eel
>
>Nobody goes there anymore. It's too
>crowded.
>
>

LMFAO!