Utard Gun Vault.

nickman

Long Time Member
So, I just get home with my brand new, granite finished, Liberty gun safe and I find out it was made in UTAH!.....or at least shipped from China then sold in Utah.

I like it though, so I guess it's OK that my money went to Utah for something other than non-resident deer tags. Oh well.

No need to thank me for the "stimNickulus".

Nickman,
I've had my Liberty for about 15 years, since the kids were big enough to get curious about my guns.
Wish I would have bought a bigger one. I need another, this time a 50 CF.

Tom
A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.

Pretty cool thing just happened.

My wife came in my room and looked at the new safe, next to the old one and said.....I swear to God this is the truth....."Now at least you have room for some more guns". Is that like ....almost the same as, "when are the new ones going to get here?

Congrats on the new safe. The "more Guns" comment from the wife is classic "keeper" stuff right there!

As with most guys, i find that my once plenty big enough safe is too small. I'd like a new bigger safe but even better would be a vault room built into the house. :)

Joey

Helped my cousin move in a new gun safe a few years back along with about a 6 other helpers..They live in a 24 x 60 Mobile Home he purchased right after getting out of the service back in the late 60's....we sat it down in the living room and it kept on going right thru the floor carpet,floor,insulation and about a foot of the top was showing.....the look on his wife's face was priceless....needless to say we had to get a house jack to get it back to the original intended position along with more major reinforcement....thats why mine is in the garage on a good old fashion cement floor..

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom