UTAHS GONNA KNOCK BAMA'S D!#% IN THE DIRT!!!!!

JakeH

Long Time Member
Thats what I think anyway, GO UTES!!!!!

Jake H. MM Member since 1999.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

Gonna be tough to beat Bama but i'm hoping for you! Utah had one heck of a great season. Would be nice to end it undefeated.

Joey

GO UTARD UTES!

Eel

President Obama and Congress should leave gun rights alone. It's above their pay grade.

I hope they find a way to pull it out, but I think Bama will just be too much for them. I think the Utes will have a bad Coffee aftertaste after this one.

HOW DID YOU LIKE THAT FIRST DRIVE.....THATS WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT...WWWWHHHHOOOOO

GO UTES

458738e374dfcb10.jpg

Keep it up guys, Bama looks flat and Utah looks pumped!!! i hope they let BJ run the no huddle all game.

I watched the Rose Bowl, and right at the end Musburger and
Herbstreit were commenting that USC should be #1.USC lost to
Oregon and Alabama was #1 for 5 weeks I think? If this game keeps going like this.......ummm are there any teams left out of that discussion? Maybe a team that did not lose this year?

LAST EDITED ON Jan-02-09 AT 07:11PM (MST)[p]Gotta admit I didn't think it would be nearly this good! Utes are looking awesome! I just hope they can keep it up, for Utah, the MWC and all the non BCS!!

Ute D is outstanding tonite!! I wonder if the oxygen rich, sub sea level air has anything to do with it??

THAT USC CROWD ARE A BUNCH OF SNIVELING PUNKS, THERE TRYING TO TALK THEIR WAY INTO THE #1 SPOT......TOO LITTLE....TOO LATE TROY BOYS........YD.

Guess they shouldn't have lost to Oregon State! I thought it was funny when Pete Carrol was saying nobody could beat USC. I guess he has a short memory!

Pretty darn impressive first half for the Ute's. I like it!!

As far as USC, i don't know about #1 but they should bump up there someplace. Any team an lose 1 game. They looked REAL GOOD!!

Joey

Utah is looking very good.

Say what you want about USC and I'm not a USC fan, but they are the best team in college football. They are just too fast and too strong and Pete Carrol is one heck of a college football coach and recruiter. Their starting running back went down yesterday and it didn't even matter. How many other college teams could you say that about? Just shows how much depth and talent they have at every postition.

The PAC 10 is 5-0 in bowl games. I think USC has just as much right to be in the #1 spot as any other 1 loss team. In fact, I think they would beat anyone in the country right now. If Utah continues to roll against 11-1 Alabama, why should they not be considered #1?

The BCS is a total joke.....

No kidding.

Texas beat Oklahoma head to head, but Oklahoma gets to play in the National Championship?

Utah will probably beat Alabama,a one loss SEC team that was ranked #1 in the country for a few weeks, and won't even be considered for the National Championship after going undefeated.

It's hard for me to be down with college football when there is more political BS going on in college football than any other sport. Style points, what time of year you loose, how much money the schools and fans bring(Ohio State).. blah blah blah.......

USC HAS HAD A EASY SCHEDULE ALL YEAR, THATS WHY THEY HAVE BEEN STUCK AT #5 FOR WEEKS. PENN STATE IS A SOFT #8 TEAM AT BEST....MAKES IT LOOK EASY FOR USC WHEN THEY PLAYED NOBODY...TOO LITTLE ...TO LATE......YD.

YD, how can USC have had such a "easy schedual" if as in2chucker says is true that the Pac 10 is 5-0 in their Bowl Games. Maybe the Pac 10 has been under rated all year, eh?

I say yesterdays game and yes it may be too little to late, especially the way some other teams lobby for their rankings, but USC is a Awesome Team. I really can't see anybody beating them day in day out. Anybody.

Joey

I heard Herbstreit on the radio this morning and he said USC has only lost 8 games in the last 6 years. None of those losses were more than 7 points.

They are very good......

Congrats to the Utah Utes 13-0

These seniors are going to be proud of tonights game...this whole season, for the rest of their lives... and they should be, Awesome!!!

Joey

:)Hey you A$$ Holes quit hijacking my post!!!!:)

UTAH KNOCKED THERE D!#&S IN THE DIRT JUST LIKE I SAID THEY WOULD!!!

UTAH IS THE #1 TEAM IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!!!!

458738e374dfcb10.jpg

UTAHS A GOOD TEAM NO DOUBT....BUT BASED ON SEASON SCHEDULE TUFFNESS (OR LACK OF IT)...THEY CANT BE CONSIDERED ANY BETTER THAT #4 OR 5 AT BEST.....JUST THE FACTS.....YD.

Agreed. They kicked some serious #SS tonight! Bet a handful of guys made bank tonight in Vegas!

>Agreed. They kicked some serious #SS
>tonight! Bet a handful of
>guys made bank tonight in
>Vegas!

And a hell of a lot of hillbillies lost their shorts!!!

Jake said; " :) Hey you A$$ Holes quit hijacking my post!!!! :)

It was all Jabali's fault!! we'll blame it on the new guy! ;-)

Joey

If the pac-10 is so good why did the MWC conferance go 6-1 against them in the regular season. Utah beat OR. State something USC can not say.

Utah barely beat OSU at home...Pac-10 is toughest conference in football. Utah and BYU will eventualy join the Pac. Congrats UTE fans Utah could end up no.1 in coachs poll.

NOW THAT"S WHAT I"M TALKIN ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY CRAP! WHAT A GAME! I won't go as far as saying they should be National Champs but they definately played like one of the best teams in the nation tonight. CONGRATS UTES!!!!!!!!!!

It's always an adventure!!!
www.awholelottabull.com

Way to go Utah, I wish I had a vote. I would give them #1. I liked the question that was asked to coach Wittingham after the game. " If Utah would be willing to meet the winner of the championship "? I know it wont happen, but why not? Like Utah or not you gotta tip your hat to them tonight..............

Utah went to the Superdome to play Football and by God they did....congratulations, I bet the town of Salt Lake is Rockin' tonight.....this will be interesting to see what the BCS has up their sleeve next year. By the way I lost 10 bucks on the game, A guy gave me Alabama and 17 points...money well spent!

LAST EDITED ON Jan-03-09 AT 07:37AM (MST)[p]Way to go UTES!! 13-0 Baby! Great game!! Now all we need is for Texas to Stomp Ohio State and Florida and Oklahoma to play to a 2-2 tie and have 8 turnovers each!! What a mess that would make for the BCS!!

Boy do we need a playoff!! Then some of the idiotic comments that have been posted on this thread will be totally null and void. Any stupid idiotic argument about which conference is the toughest would fall to the wayside and all our differences could be played out on the field where it should be! (Well they would still exsist but it would be an irrelevant argument for and 8th place team).

I am glad to see that In2chuckar is finally making some sense too, somewhat. At least he is righ on the ball about the BCS. I don't agree with the USC being the best team idea - not by a long shot but at least this year we aren't saying it is Boisie State! Though, if they would have beaten TCU I am sure there would be some arguing, and rightly so - an undefeated team has done all it could and everything else is just arguments!

I think Kirk Herbstreit, Brent Musburger and Barry Switzer are so full of crap their eyes are brown! They are nothing but network pretty boy talking heads that don't have a clue and listen to the head coaches and the boosters whose games they are calling that day and beyond that don't really understand what's going on down on the field. They are the reason the BCS crap will stick around because they keep on placating us with their sanctimonious patronizing bull and the college presidents and money grubbing BCS executives will rationalize their "system" and their choice. It is a ridiculous farce! It is not fair to the athletes, the fans, or the schools!

You watch the Championship game, it will be on Fox so you won't have Herbstreit and Musberger but everyone else will be saying how the BCS got it right again with the best two teams - MIERDA!!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

punched them right in the mouth.nobody even gave us a shot at that game.just goes to show that the utes are the best program in the mountain west hands down

>Utah barely beat OSU at home...Pac-10
>is toughest conference in football.
>Utah and BYU will eventualy
>join the Pac. Congrats UTE
>fans Utah could end up
>no.1 in coachs poll.

HAHAHAH!!! Thats a good one! The PAC is the toughest eh? This year the PAC 10 is 4th best, at best!

Why shouldn't the Utes be #1? They were the only team in the land to do exactly what everyone else wanted to do. They beat AU by more than Florida?

Anyway, "Put that in your pipe and smoke it" Switzer, Johnson, and Nick "The Plick" Saben.

Congrats to the utes, but let us get a playoff, Using the d-1a or subdivision as our model who has they playoff system, I don't think the best conference debate will go away. Why because year in and year out Montana, Appy State, Youngstown State, James Madison, and the others who have now moved on to div 1 Marshal, Troy, Georgia Southern Uconn were in the mix every year did they win outright every year? No, but they were semifinalists Why?? because of the competition within their own leagues. The Richmonds, and Delaware's ect.. keep things interesting but don't show up every year. So get the bcs money grubbers out... but don't complain if same thing plays out on bigger scale.

Get your hunt on!!
tixs,lodging,for you
cruises,trips for her!
songdogtravel.com

LAST EDITED ON Jan-03-09 AT 09:58AM (MST)[p]Why can't the Utes be considered for #1? They beat 4 top 25 teams and beat a 1 loss Alabama team that was #1 in the country for 5 weeks.....and remember, Utah had no chance to beat an SEC powerhouse like Alabama. Just ask Switzer. What a moron! He still couldn't give Utah a compliment after the game. It was all excuses. He said Alabama wants to be in the Championship game not the Sugar Bowl. Well, if that is where Alabama belongs what does they say for the Utes? They dominated Alabama and just looked like a better team. Awesome game!!!

And one more thing. When the Utes were 10-0 someone mentioned title game and Herbstreit said if you put them up against a powerehouse like Alabama with there defense there is no way Utah could hang with them. LOL

What a game! That was awesome! Congrats to the Utes! You played a flawless game and punched Alabama in the mouth from the get go. These Utes could play with anybody. What a game it would be to go head to head with Urban Myer and the gators!

As far as National respect, we will never get it in the MWC. It is a shame because The Utes in particular are really on a roll. The Pac 10 is not nearly as good as they are given credit for.

I don't know what was funner, watching Nick Saben blowing a coronary every time his outclassed team screwed up or watching the Alabama players looking at each other wondering what was going on!

Chad

Haahahahahaaaaaaaa... NO KIDDING, CHAD! There was one clip of a Bama receiver they kept showing, where he was waving his hand in front of his face.

Then they'd cut to the bench where everyone was looking around like....WTH IS GOIN' ON HEAH!!

So I figure maybe the receiver was waving his hand trying to convince himself he was dreaming, OR.. attempting the Jedi Mind trick...I'm not sure which.

WAY TO GO UTES!!!

Jake called it-they punched em in the mouth and kept kicking 'em until they gave up.

Just is case you were wondering where the conferences are ranked... according to ESPN here's how they are ranked.

1. Big XII
2. SEC
3. MWC (2 top-10 teams, 1 in the 20-30 range)
4. Pac-10 (w/ USC-without USC they'd be around 8 or so)
5. ACC (2 teams deserving a top-25 spot)
6. Big East (1 team deserving a 20-25 spot)
7. Big Ten (no teams deserving ranking)
8. MAC
9. C-USA
10. Independents
11. WAC
12. Sun-belt

It's always an adventure!!!
www.awholelottabull.com

If Florida beats OU, I hope they do the right thing and recognize Utah as the National Champ. If Alabama, Florida, or OU went undefeated it would not even be a debate who was the champ.

Cannot see why it should matter with the Utes. They proved they can run with the big dogs repeatedly this year. It is not like that Alabama game was ever close like it was when AU played Florida in a nail biter.

Gotta root for Ohio State tomorrow to knock of Texas. If Texas wins I don't think Utah will even surpass them in the poll. Even though they should.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom