Utah

Was there Tuesday. Hard to believe they could find that many stupid people to put on I-15 from Ogden to Provo!!!

Haha. Blank, you were there Tuesday and I was yesterday, Are we the exceptions or part of the crazies?

Wasn't too bad going down, with the loaded car hauler trailer. Nice to know I scared a bunch of them worse than they scared me, once I unloaded it....... When they go to cut behind you, and realize there's something attached to your bumper still!!!!!! :)

SLC traffic is good but once I hit Lehi area people were driving too fast. We brought lots of children's books my wife had from her kids , so I'm reading kids books to my grandson.

I was in Spanish Fork once. I was there to meet my guide on a CWMU. I got there early so went to a theater next to the freeway and watched Open Range.

After I met my guide, he said, "follow me" and we took off. I had to go 90mph to keep up. My poor Tacoma never really got over that.

Living on the open range and watching the Open Range……… it’s about the same thing.

I’m mostly good with the cowboys, it’s those damn freeway interchange designers I’d like to draw down on.

I looks really nice today. The mountains are majestic here and everywhere you look home construction is in progress which tells you how the future of hunting will keep going to the downside. .
20220402_103756.jpg

I was in Spanish Fork once. I was there to meet my guide on a CWMU. I got there early so went to a theater next to the freeway and watched Open Range.

After I met my guide, he said, "follow me" and we took off. I had to go 90mph to keep up. My poor Tacoma never really got over that.
Lol, back in the 90s I drove a 96 Camaro for almost 5 hours at 95 mph. The engine blew 3 weeks later . It didn't like that I guess. I blew through Idaho and Oregon and never saw a cop. I'm not like that anymore and not proud of it.

Last edited:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom