Utah Wolf Hits The Dirt!

S

ShowThemToMe

Don't know who this Joker is?

But We've got a Utah Wolf down Boys!

7608wayneswolf.jpg

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

STTM

Sometimes I don't know when to laugh at your posts or take them for truth?

Either way keep posting, but please give us more info. on this wolf???????

up in the Bear Lake area over the past 4 or 5 years DWR has taken at least 3 wolf..they were killing sheep& cattle.. ~coues52

One of the bigger coyotes we've seen. He's holding that thing up to the camera. Tricky pic., this ain't our first trip to the rodeo.

DC
Utah Mule Deer
1,200,000 - 900,000 = 300,000 TO GO
BRING IT ON

BuckMaster, is that you holding that pup?

DC
Utah Mule Deer
1,200,000 - 900,000 = 300,000 TO GO
BRING IT ON

I hope that was the one I seen on South slope a year ago! Damn thing stood in the at the tree line and watched me and my wife and then ran off when I decided to take a look at him through my rifle scope!

AH! I remember my first coyote! The smile on my face
was about as big...lol

Thats what i thought... He kills more "Big: animals, no matter the species, even the biggest Coyote :)

Son of a gun them buggers are big! Then to think they run in packs. That's a lot of pooch to feed.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling
up anyway."

Definitly a wolf the terrain looks more like idaho than utah but i have not discovered all of utah either.The most important thing is that its 1 less wolf

I do not think his shot was off by 3 feet. Looks more like he attemped a Texas heart shot as the wolf was running away from him. Only a couple inches off of putting it up the old gazool.

RELH

3 feet back is perfect, 3 feet forward is perfect - all the shots on these big 'yotes are perfect if they are kill shots :)

So now that we all laughed at a UT wolf down and this guy obviously didn't SSS, where was this taken? I-DEE-HO?

OK Guys!

Had some of you Stirred for a bit!

The Joker is actually a Friend of mine!

And I do believe it's an Idaho Wolf!

I believe one of his Huntin Buddies was who made the shot that was 3 feet off!:D

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom