Utah Turky Results

400bull

Very Active Member
If anyone applied for there turky permits on-line you should have recieved an email from the DWR. Just check mine today, with the same results that I have recieved for the past 4 years. UNSUCCESSFULL.

Freaken work buddy drew out for the Stansberry unit. This is his second tag and I am still waiting to get my first (Defferent units). Lucky bugger.

400bull

Yep I just checked. I had the same thing you did UNSUCCESSFULL must be a typo. I think the computer is messed up and sent out a unsuccessfull to everyone. I'm sure the tags in the mail tell then a turkey scouting I go they should have the error cleared up soon.

maximus

I LOOKED AT MINE I FINALLY DREW . I DREW THE UTAH COUNTY NORTH SECOND HUNT.IT TOOK 5 YEARS

Change your last name to Smith, Jessup, Leavitt, Young, Bringhurst, Snow, etc. and you'll get your tags. Funny that some guys get tags every year for turkeys, limited elk & deer and other people never get drawn. Print out the names of the successfull people and compare it year after year. Either that, or become one of the "good ol' boys" network.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-31-04 AT 09:45PM (MST)[p]0 for 4 here, can't wait for the big game drawings!

RD,
Are you hunting Merriams?

Rut

hi all,
after 5 long years the wife and i drew late oquirrhs
we have a sweet blind to try out by double bull.
can't what till spring!!!!!!!!!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom