utah tags

patea

are all those tags really auctioned off in utah . i didn't realize there were that many. aren't any of them raffled or given away in a drawing at some of the organizations fundraisers. I'm from louisiana and try to draw tags every year for me and my three kids. we don't draw much.

Yes ~300 auction and 200 raffle no this is not a nightmare this is the reality of hunting in Utah for the last ten years. By far the most wealth tags in the United States. I recommend you avoid this abortion if you're not invested in their point system already.

And this site has plenty of parasites that feed on the $$$ and thus defend the system.

Member RMEF, Pope & Young Club, NRA, UWC & DP Hate Club

The 200 raffled are also at a huge convention that you get between 1-2000 to 1-10000 odds of drawing. It's not raffled at local banquets etc it's a huge event. So really it isn't worth rad fling especially when they auction off more to the highest bidders. That's not right. 500 tags that could have gone to the people waiting in line for the last ten years! 5000 tags to the wrong people! Over ten years that is a lot of people that could have drawn their tags already

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom