Utah tag#'s pre-game show

Great read. Thanks for the link.

With the addition of several late season Muzzy hunts that are classified as "LE", and the new Multi-Season tags, it doesn't surprise me that the LE permits went up by 257 tags. I doubt anyone suspected so many tags though, which hopefully means those of use that really want those tags and were in a position to legitimately get one, will... :)

I wonder how many of those 257 tags will be an increase to the other, already-established LE hunts..?? It will be interesting to see.

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

This is messed up, so youth elk goes from 300 to 500 in the early hunt. Then they decide to cut the late hunt by 25%. The late hunt went from 20 down to 15. I wasted my $10 putting my nephew in for the late hunt. This is why they should post tag #'s before we put in for the hunts.

Yep, It looks like the additional 257 LE deer tags is the only major change. There are a few changes here and there but nothing as big as the addition of more LE deer tags.
If what they say is true, most units will not see much of a change from last year since most of the LE tags are for a single unit.
Time will tell how things break down per unit, per species, etc.
Good luck, Rage, on getting your LE tag.
Good luck to us all,
Zeke

I totally agree that they should have tag #s posted prior to the application period but RoadlessHunter you wasted your $10 when you put him in for that hunt. His odds didn't change dramatically he only had about a 1% chance of drawing that tag to begin with, now it is about 0.75%. That is a joke for a youth hunt to be that difficult to draw.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom