Utah spazz fans

never_catch

Long Time Member
You guys got your first win of the 2009-2010 NBA season last night over Denver, 103-87, congrats!! Nuggets fans...don't worry it was just preseason ;-) lmao!!

I can't stress how excited I am for basketball to start back up this year though!!

GO YOU KNOW WHO GO!!

Lets hear the predictions for East and West Champs and who'll win it all this year?? A lot of BIG trades this off season and definatley more to come before the trade deadline...

~Z~

There's definately a problem with the calling of these games, I'll be the first to agree with that!! I know of several friends and family members that have stopped following the league due to this...hopefully the league office can figure it out...maybe they can see if Obama can help fix it ;-) lol!!...no wait BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

I'm pulling for a Blazers vs Lakers Western Conference series, but we'll see how healthy Timmy and Manu are come May...if good the Spurs might show up instead?? I'm stoked for it to all start again though, already reordered NBA League Pass and cleared the DVR out :)

~Z~

Don't think my Kings are going to do much this year. It's been hard to stay a fan with the "business" part of the game scattering out all of my favorite players and them trying to rebuild. They seem to have a lot of faith in some of these younger players but i just don't see the kind of BB IQ and unselfish drive it takes for any of them to become anything special.

I'll watch a few games along the way, pull for one of my old fav's, Ron Artest and the Rockets, and hope that you guys teams all come up champs.

It doesn't really get interesting to me anymore until the last few minutes of each game or the playoffs!

Joey

I'm stoked for the Jazz to barely make the playoffs again this year, and then lose in the first round!

2a0fcsk.gif

"Ron Ron is a Laker with KB24 and company now"

That's how much i follow sports in their off season :) Not much!!

I simply can NOT root for the lakers. I'm screwed! A man without a team!

Joey

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom