utah res wanting to get wyoming preference points.

R

red

Does anyone know if and explain how to just buy preference points for non residents?

LAST EDITED ON Jan-18-15 AT 11:02AM (MST)[p]Go to Wyoming G&F website and purchase them starting July 1st. That's when pref points only period begins. No application fee just point cost. They can be purchased July 1- Sept 30th or you get one if unsuccessfull in Draws.

>Go to Wyoming G&F website and
>purchase them starting July 1st.
>That's when pref points only
>period begins. No application fee
>just point cost. I believe
>it runs into sept.

Thank you.

Thank you for the info. I just realized that Wyoming wants the money up front for the tag, then if you do not draw they give you the refund.

I understand why they do it this way. So that someone that is not all ready committed the money to the tag. IS successful then can not pay for it, but it is hard to have enough for a M.t. Goat tag for non res.

Red,
I'm not sure if we're on the same page or not? But, there is no preference points for mountain goat, resident and non alike...random only.

>Red,
>I'm not sure if we're on
>the same page or not?
> But, there is no
>preference points for mountain goat,
>resident and non alike...random only.
>

WBC is correct on Mnt Goat No Point system in place for them, all Random draw

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom