Utah remaining permits/results posted

AndymanSavage

Very Active Member
2010 remaining deer & general elk permits
The following permits remained after the 2010 big game drawing.

The following permits were not drawn in the 2010 big game drawing. General season big game permits go on sale on a first-come, first-served basis at 7 a.m. on June 17, 2010. You may purchase remaining permits at Division offices, through this Web site and at license agents across the state. License agent operating hours vary, so please check with them. Permits are subject to selling out at any time after they go on sale.

Description Weapon Permits available
on June 17*
Resident & nonresident buck deer, Northern Region Muzzleloader/Any legal weapon 5,500

Resident & nonresident general spike bull elk Muzzleloader/Any legal weapon 13,750

Resident & nonresident general any bull elk Muzzleloader/Any legal weapon 12,300

Resident & nonresident archery elk ? Hunter's choice Archery Open quota

Resident & nonresident youth general buck deer ? statewide** Archery 1,500

*After these permits go on sale on June 17, the numbers listed here will not be updated to reflect the number of permits sold or still available. To see permits still available once they go on sale, visit our online permit sales site.

**Youth archery permits available for purchase July 8, 2010. For more information see the 2010 Big Game Guidebook.

If you applied to the hunt drawing, you may look up your own draw results

-----------------------------------------------
http://andymansavage.blogspot.com/

LAST EDITED ON Apr-21-10 AT 04:55PM (MST)[p]so......it just updated with my general deer results...no surprise with dedicated hunter....except for the fact that it shows the wrong region......

still waiting on LE elk confirmation....

*edit*
it did not have my results wrong.....every time I refresh it shows me a new person's results...not mine...hahah

-----------------------------------------------
http://andymansavage.blogspot.com/

wa hooo looks like I drew a $35.00 general season archery deer tag. maybe this year is the year I get my 200"er. wa hoooooo.

hey the glass isnt always half empty.

4a7d1f93337c7fd7.jpg

Nets are for fish!!

I don't know why you guys are referring us to the "draw results"... Mine doesn't show anything new. Just my old results... Does that mean anything...? I know I only drew an archery tag.

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

the utah big game proclamation says the extra tags go on sale june 15th. not the 17th.

Mathews Z7
CX Maxima Hunter 350
Sure Loc Single pin
Grim Reaper Broadheads

> I don't know why you
>guys are referring us to
>the "draw results"... Mine doesn't
>show anything new. Just my
>old results... Does that mean
>anything...? I know I only
>drew an archery tag.
>
>
>"Therefore, wo be unto him that
>is at ease in Zion!"
>2 Ne. 28: 24

Thats what mine says to. I am confused!

traVIS I BELIEVE IF ONLY FEW PERMITS ARE LEFT YOUR BEST BET IS TO CALL IMMEDIATLY FIRST THING IN THE MORNING SORRY FOR CAPS WHOOPS

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom