Utah Regulations??

Wiszard

Long Time Member
Doesn't Utah mail out their Regulations to those that have put in for the draw previously? I have not received mine yet. I called but their closed. I know....I can get the regs online but I like to have them at my fingertips. Thanks.

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

I'm not a non resident but they have never mailed me anything but a little postcard reminder to put in. Why would you wanna hunt utah anyways? Sucks and getting worse by the day!

Find it on the internet and print it off, then you can have it at your fingertips.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

justr- No sh!t it sucks!! But I got 8 points to burn! I've had to buy a license the last two years and the 6 before that were $5 a pop! I got a lot invested. :) I like to have the regs in my hand. Plus, I like to look at pictures. Deer are pretty.

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

They haven't mailed them out for a few years now.They want your money but don't want to give you any thing in return.

>Plus, I like to look
>at pictures. Deer are pretty.
>
>

Lmao, that's deep right there.

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

Ya....I think I'll just print one at my office. Gonna cost me like $4 to print it though...$6.50 if I print it in color!

Steve

Its this whole internet age we live in . I can't think of any of the states that I put in for that mail out regs any more . You would think for what we pay for these licenses that they could throw us a measly little bone .

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom