utah poachers - 90 deer!!

saddest part of the whole thing is that it was a family affair... dad's passing it on to their kids. what a shame

I know I've said it before but I will say it again. Utah has every right to be pissed. Utah's wildlife is definitely a top priority and those guys should pay dearly (get it)lol. Anyways, Idaho, wyoming, montana, New Mexico, and Arizona should have no legal ground to stand on in regards to poachers. If I want to go to the Gila in NM and shoot 40 elk a year I should be able to do so. State's with wolves are legalizing poaching and they should have no right to prosecute someone who wants to kill an animal before the wolves wipe them out. As long as they are gonna be wiped out why cant us hunters help masacre the herds? Just my two.

ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

"While serving separate search warrants, prosecutors say in charging documents they also discovered drug paraphernalia and a small marijuana grow inside a gun safe."

Younghunter???

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Great if Stinky makes sense you will understand that Utah made the decision to go with a LE cougar hunt and manage a healthy population of them 30 yrs ago and look what we have. An ever shrinking deer herd.

whooa before you go blamin the deer herds on the cats look at nevada they have more cats than we ever will and a way better deer herd, because it is managed right they manage it for the specific mtn range not fourth the state up. but the kicker is they dont give out 96000 deer tags for forky horns?

walker,

please verify your facts. they have way more cats? are you sure?

they have more deer? are you sure?

we complain about these guys poaching 90 deer in 15 years. a big cat can kill that many in less than two years. we give cougars a free pass just like idaho gives wolves a free pass.

i would be curious to see what would happen if a few mountian ranges in utah did not have limited entry cougar hunting. have general season, cheap tag hunt - just like elk hunting in the uintas except longer.

i'd bet those units would be much better deer hunting than nv within 5 years.

until we try it we can only speculate.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom