Utah muzzy antelope hunts

LIK2HNT

Long Time Member
Have a question for anyone that has hunted muzzy antelope, or been out in antelope country after the rifle season.

Since Utah has the muzzy hunt after the rifle hunt, are the bucks very skittish? And did you feel there there are still enough big bucks around after the rifle season?

Thanks
Bill

I had a Plateau muzzy tag 7 years ago and had a great hunt. The antelope were very skittish, but I was still able to get it done on my 4th day hunting. I wasn't really expecting much for size as it was my first buck antelope hunt and I wasn't being too picky, so not sure how to answer your question about being able to find big bucks. I'd say mine was average for the unit that year.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom