utah little league all stars

B

bosoxfan

Tune into ESPN2 on friday night to watch my boy and his team take on Southern California. Or better yet load a van full of utards and head for san bernardino to cheer them on. The game is @ 8 PST. This group of boys is from washington litle league and they have battled against bigger and stronger teams so far and came up with a 2-2 record.

proud papa

You have every right to be a proud papa.

What age is the team?

And most of all GOOD LUCK I hope they do well!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it is the 11/12 year old (majors). they will be playing at the western regional headquarters just off of 215

"If God didn't want us to eat animals, then why did He make them out of meat?"
~Ted Nugent

Hey Bosoxfan good luck to your boy..thats not far at all from where I live.

Good luck to your little leaguers. I will DVR the game. I enjoy watching the little guys more than the pros.

As for the BoSuxs, I hope they lose. Go Yanks...

your boys team played a heck of a game tonight. the final score is not representative of how close the game was they all deserve a pat on the back for their good sportsmanship congrats to them all.

Tell the boy's good job, that was a very good run they had going. That is an experiance they will never forget.

THOSE BOSOX OWN THOSE YANKME'S..........2004 WAS THE GREATEST COLLAPSE IN SPORTS HISTORY.......THANKS YANKME'S........YD.

WELL DONE......THEY HAVE A LOT TO BE PROUD OF !!!! I COACHED A 11-12 MAJOR TEAM TO THE WS IN SANDY UTAH 15 YEARS BACK.....TOOK 2ND TO OAKLAND. I KNOW HOW THOSE BOYS FEEL.....IT WAS GREAT. A BUNCH OF GREAT MEMORIES THOSE KIDS JUST MADE........CONGRATS...YD.

Great run by Washington. Props to the young men, coaches, and parents for their memorable title run.

Eldorado

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom