Utah Jazz and Broke Buck Mountain

Grosventre357

I'm soo tired of the Utah Jazz and their minority owner Dwayne Wade. I'm not going to watch them anymore because Dwayne Wade keeps pushing his woke, trans, LGBTQ agenda at the basketball games. I wish Wade would leave town back to that cesspool Chicago where he came from and never come back. :mad:

Eh.... yawn.

That crap is all over. If I let it affect what I'm going to watch or not watch, it would drive me crazy. The gay agenda really doesn't mean diddly-squat to me. I impacts me exactly ZERO if they want to fly rainbow flags and get married. lol

I
I'm not going to watch them anymore because Dwayne Wade keeps pushing his woke, trans, LGBTQ agenda at the basketball games.
I started getting back into watching the SF Giants baseball last year. Until Memorial Day. Someone interviewed the manager Gabe Caplin after the game. He said he came out for the National Anthem in honor of the troops on Memorial Day but that's the last time we'd see him on the field for the National Anthem. I never watched another game after that. I'm done.

I quit NFL and NBA during the "summer of love".

I'd been trending that way with football after Kapernick.

I "watched" the Superbowl this year(mostly watched my squares), and like previous years, it was the only NFL game I watched.

I agree with SS, there are lots better things to do with your time, like frisbee golf on winter range to harass deer, just to irritate the shed hunted who are banned.

I've got more important things to worry about like what type of camo pattern will I wear next year in my Pahvant Archery Bull kill pic. Will Hoyt sponsor me after the hunt ?

"Lightening bull"

I mean with a name like that they'd have no choice

Just ask the "firebull" ?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom