Utah in the Pac 12

D

Dmanmastertracker

Today Utah officially received an invite to the Pac 10, 2012 should be interesting.

>They're renaming the conference to the
>12 pack.

:) That would only apply to the northern division with WSU in it. :)

>>They're renaming the conference to the
>>12 pack.
>
>
> :) That would only apply
>to the northern division with
>WSU in it. :)

I guess that would make each division a six pack :)

I was actually hoping to see BYU invited also, one of the better athletic schools out there.

>>>They're renaming the conference to the
>>>12 pack.
>>
>>
>> :) That would only apply
>>to the northern division with
>>WSU in it. :)
>
>
> I guess that would make
>each division a six pack
>:)
>
> I was actually hoping to
>see BYU invited also, one
>of the better athletic schools
>out there. HAH, yea right, maybe cause your putting guys like 30 yrs old against school kids........

Myself, I welcome the better competition!!

Great move!!!

Oh, BYU. I was lucky and blessed to play on lots of Championship teams from grade school on, some including High school and Jr collage were undefeated, but my Jr year at U Of A, BYU kicked our butts fair and square! I just can't ever seem to get that game, long ago, outa my head!! LOL

Joey

>>>>They're renaming the conference to the
>>>>12 pack.
>>>
>>>
>>> :) That would only apply
>>>to the northern division with
>>>WSU in it. :)
>>
>>
>> I guess that would make
>>each division a six pack
>>:)
>>
>> I was actually hoping to
>>see BYU invited also, one
>>of the better athletic schools
>>out there. HAH, yea right, maybe cause your putting guys like 30 yrs old against school kids........

I don't begrudge BYU athletes for being a little older, it's more common than you might think for other NCAA programs, look at Chris Weinke. I played in an independent baseball league, a rookie league for drafted and graduating College players and we both played against guys in their mid '20's and had guys on our own team up to 26. We also had one player from BYU and he was actually younger than most of the other guys -and better. Led our team in HR's.

From a basketball talent standpoint they are going to have to recruit an entirely different class of athlete. I am curious to see where they go for those kids. Their current b-ball team stands no chance. I am also curious to see how football does especially with in my opinion only USC and UW being top notch at this point. Will be great to see them stack up against Colorado, Cal, UCLA, etc. What an awesome home schedule they will have. The Trojans every other year. Wow! I wonder what this will do with the BYU rivalry. Will they let it go away and schedule cream puffs in its place?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom