Utah General Southern Units

Wiszard

Long Time Member
I've got one point going into this years draw. I'm looking at putting in for a general unit but I'd like to be as far south as possible. Any ideas on a good drawable unit? Thanks....

Steve

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Parawan unit you should be able to draw it.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

JUDAS PRIEST Gator....is that all you got for me? LOL

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

look into the boulder unit,,,, not sure about how many points it does or doesnt take anymore,,,, the last two times we hunted it we had zero points and i think it took a point or two to draw,,,,, once i figured out we needed points to draw we didnt ever draw again,,,, when we didnt know we needed points we drew two or three times :) maybe has changed not sure this was a few years ago early 2001 2002 2003 but was a lot of deer there then

Thanks for the advice, guys. I appreciate it.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-06-14 AT 06:49PM (MST)[p]

PM Sent

77831104.jpg

Wiz I have some good spot over there if you draw. I will hook you up on a few really nice area's. You will like the area's.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

I heard that the Paunsaugunt unit is a good one for the NR with 1 point! ....NOT
Good luck whizzer. I don't know where to send you.
Zeke

One point should pull ya a general season rifle deer tag
on Dutton ..... I found a place in the low country holding
a decent number of deer while antelope hunting there ...

PM me if your intrested.

4aec49a65c565954.jpg

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom