Utah for antelope tags!

E

Elkanddeer98

I drew two doe antelope tags for the Cache, North Rich unit in Utah. I've never hunted pronghorn and any help would be appreciated. If you have a where abouts or a spot you don't mind me hunting that would help so much. My tag dates are October 6th-28th. Any advise would help. I'm 14 and so excited for this hunt.

Easton

Easton there are lots of goats in that unit. Just stay off the private property you don't have permission to hunt and you will be fine. I think based on your age you should be able to find a rancher/farmer if you cannot seal the deal elsewhere.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-15-12 AT 04:49PM (MST)[p]I've been out there a bunch this summer for my graduate thesis. I see antelope everywhere I go, and everywhere I go is public land because I don't have permission to go on any ranches besides Deseret.

This should be a one day hunt for you. Just get a map and pick a spot of public ground.

>There is public land directly across
>the road from the entrance
>of deseret land and livestock
>and lots of goats.
>

Ya with a big sign that says WYOMING LOL!!!!!

The units that offer 2 doe permits per hunter have lots of goats. Look at maps and get familiar with the roads in the area. Should be a pretty easy and fun hunt. Have a good time and make sure to post pics of your success.

>>There is public land directly across
>>the road from the entrance
>>of deseret land and livestock
>>and lots of goats.
>>
>
>
>Ya with a big sign that
>says WYOMING LOL!!!!!

Is it really in Wyoming right across the road from that sign? If so I have never hunted there except for coyotes. I have seen a lot of antelope though.

Shouldn't have any problems. Had the buck tag acouple of years ago and there's alot of goats. You should be able to drive any of the dirt roads around and find goats. If you have any problems pm me and I can give you some help.

the land across from the main gate is a UT WMA....100% UT

How to start an argument online:
1. Express an opinion
2. Wait

>the land across from the main
>gate is a UT WMA....100%
>UT
>
>
>
>How to start an argument online:
>
>1. Express an opinion
>2. Wait

I thought so.

My bad i thought the other side was wyoming. Are you talking about the gate just outside of evanston ? Just past wyoming downs. Maybe thats not there main gate im thinking of? I also have this same tag.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom