utah extended archery

B

bowhunter22

do the extended archery units in utah open right after the regular season archery hunt? or after the rifle? thanks for the info in advance

I am not trying to be a smart A, but if you can post that question, you can also go to the DWR website and pull up the regulations. I worry when someone asks on line about regulations, without actually reading them themselves. I wouldn't trust a response on MM to keep you in line with the law. JMO

The Extended Archery Hunt starts right after the General Archery Season ends.

The Extended Archery Area can be hunted now during the General Archery Season.

Hope that makes sense

>The Extended Archery Hunt starts right
>after the General Archery Season
>ends.
>
>The Extended Archery Area can be
>hunted now during the General
>Archery Season.
>
>Hope that makes sense

This isn't correct. You can only hunt the extended after Sept 15th unless you have a wasatch west tag.

alpinebowman

>>>---shots that are true pass right through--->

You have to stay in the unit that you drew until the general archery hunt is over....AFTER the general archery hunt is over then you can hunt the extended unit after you take the extended archery ethics course. Hope this helps...

thank you for the help! hopefully i wont even need to use the extended units, but thought i'd ask just in case

>>The Extended Archery Hunt starts right
>>after the General Archery Season
>>ends.
>>
>>The Extended Archery Area can be
>>hunted now during the General
>>Archery Season.
>>
>>Hope that makes sense
>
>This isn't correct. You can only
>hunt the extended after Sept
>15th unless you have a
>wasatch west tag.
>
>alpinebowman
>
>>>>---shots that are true pass right through--->

Of course this rule also applies to the other portions of the Wasatch Front and Ogden units as well as the Uintah Basin unit. Consider the Extended Archery season as a seperate season that doesn't start 'til the 15th.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom