Utah Draw

U

ultra300mag

Can anyone tell me what it means that the Utah DWR is taking $916.00 out of my account. I almost don't dare say this but it appears that I have finally drawn my Desert Sheep tag for the Kaip East unit. My wife also drew a Utah Moose tag and one daughter drew Wasatch Rifle Elk. I am pretty sure that I will draw my Wyoming Antelope tag also. Talk about a FUN busy fall. Can't wait. I still won't believe it all until I see the tags in the mail. Good luck to all.

A hardy congratulations to you Bob and your wife, and your daughter!
When it rains it pores, at least at your house! You will have to take 6 months off work just to get all those tags filled. I will bet you are crying your heart out over that.
Anyway it is about time for you to finally kill a sheep and I know there are some nice ones in that unit.
Anyway, way to go!!

OHHHH think of the taxi bills you will have next winter? Ouch!

Congratulations Bob. You've drawn a great Utah sheep tag in an incredible unit. After you finish celebrating the hard work begins as you prepare for your long awaited hunt. It sounds like your family is going to be very busy out on the mountain next fall!

>Can anyone tell me what it
>means that the Utah DWR
>is taking $916.00 out of
>my account. I almost
>don't dare say this but
>it appears that I have
>finally drawn my Desert Sheep
>tag for the Kaip East
>unit. My wife also
>drew a Utah Moose tag
>and one daughter drew Wasatch
>Rifle Elk. I am
>pretty sure that I will
>draw my Wyoming Antelope tag
>also. Talk about
>a FUN busy fall.
>Can't wait. I still
>won't believe it all until
>I see the tags in
>the mail. Good luck
>to all.

Bet you're glad now you didn't use up all your luck at the banquet Saturday! You lucky dog!

Bob;
Good for you! I hope you enjoy yourself with all the great tags this year.
Zeke

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom