Utah draw odds are up

That's pretty early for Utah and nice to see them add weapon type to each hunt. I was surprised to see big difference in how many points the new deer hunts took to draw with some of the late muzzy hunts taking as many points to draw as the premium units and the North Slope hunt being able to be drawn as a 2nd choice.

Wow, those odds keep getting worse.

I can't believe it takes a resident 18 plus years to guarantee a tag in the top 4 elk units in Utah and the non resident tags in those top 4 elk units keep disappearing.

1 Random tag for most of them......

Speechless

>Wow, those odds keep getting worse.
>
>
>I can't believe it takes a
>resident 18 plus years to
>guarantee a tag in the
>top 4 elk units in
>Utah and the non resident
>tags in those top 4
>elk units keep disappearing.
>
>1 Random tag for most of
>them......
>
>Speechless
I think lots of those tags disappeared in Feb.

Thanks for the heads-up.

Some of the stats are quite revealing.

It doesn't seem to get much better as the years go by and, regardless of the draw system, tags are tough to procure.

Way more demand than supply.

Pretty simple.

Zeke

Sheesh, in my points pool for the Book Cliffs Multi-Season hunt, 75% of them drew the tag... I did not.

I just have no luck. :-(

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

If it wasn't for bad luck you wouldn't have any luck at all!
It would have been a great hunt. Hopefully next year man.
Zeke

What a joke they sell all the non res tags or lose them in February. Its getting very difficult to justify applying in Utah as a non-resident. Tough indeed to swallow that medicine.

Bwht, you are looking at 26 years just to have a chance of someone in your point group getting a hernys rifle tag, and then there is still 19 others in your point group to contend with. you would be in much better shape to jump over to the Pauns, or another unit. In my opinion anyway.

Jake H. BIG BONE HUNTING Page on Facebook.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom